We Are Victims Of Modern food Malnourishment, Each New Generation Has A Decline In Health - Why?
Why We Need More Nutrients
1. Australia`s Ancient soil is naturally poor in minerals
2. Modern farming methods have depleted our soils further
3. Time delay from picking to plate depletes nutrients significantly
4. Hybrid varieties of fruit and veg means larger size but less nutrients per cubic mm
5. Diet and Lifestyle Factors
6. Fluoride in Water, Food, Medications bind minerals
7. Alchohol, Nicotine, Caffiene, Tannins deplete minerals
Restless Legs, Twitchy Eyes? Australian Magnesium Can Help.
Cancer Specialist Discussing Which diet Is Best for Cancer?
Daily Natural vitamin C is needed in high enough dose for all of your body. Vitamin C makes your cell walls strong to keep viruses out, strengthens your tissues, is needed to make collagen and your eyes need large amounts of vitamin C.
There is a mountain of science that points towards a whole food plant based diet low in salt, sugar, fat for health and longevity.
Kombu/Kelp/Brown Algae/Brown Seaweed are all Laminaria species and are the most nutrient rich ocean plant full of macro and micro minerals vital for good health and is the richest source of natural iodine in any plant.
Medical Doctors Warning About Pharmaceutical Drugs
Melbourne University Warns About Metals In Our Brain
Superfood Loved by Victoria Beckham & Gwyneth Paltrow
Too Much Protein And Not Enough Essential Nutrients
Nutrients & Diet:
- Why too much & wrong type of oil/fat paralyses insulin, makes you fat & turns your liver into pate`
- why processed sugars, carbs turns your blood to liquid toffee & spikes Insulin making your body store fat
- Why too much salt turns you arteries into beef jerky
- Understanding your gut health, causes of inflammation
- Understanding the importance of acid/alkaline balance
- Help with auto -immune disease, autism, liver detox
"Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
– Hans Christian Anderson
I reccommend you seek professional advice if you are ill or need supervision of your medication and before embarking on an exercise program - a medical professional who is willing to work with natural therapies will be more beneficial to you.