- 3 cups cooked black eyed beans (instructions here)
- 500g Swiss brown mushrooms
- 2 large fresh cloves garlic
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes or 1 fresh red chilli, seeds removed & finely sliced.
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- Salt reduced vegetable stock to sauté`
- ¼ tsp porcini salt
- Add the vegetable stock to a large pan and sauté the chilli flakes and crushed garlic on a low heat. Add 2 or 3 tablespoons of water, thyme and sliced mushrooms and water sautee` until cooked, add the beans and gently stir through to warm. Serve with a salad.