How to control Candida Albicans Overgrowth
- Cook with Extra virgin coconut oil , Tufts university study shows coconut oil can control overgrowth of a fungal pathogen in GI tract: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/11/151118125325.htm
- Implement Health Kitchen 24 hour Candida Control - This strategy is natural, fast and very effective
- Starve Candida avoid kefir and kombucha as they contain yeasts that will feed candida, go sugar free, grain free, legume free, fruit free, avoid sweet potato, sweet corn, peas,
- Eat more healthy fats like coconut oil, avocados, grass fed organic ghee, avocado oil, extra virgin olive oil.
- Eat a ketogenic style diet but not too much animal protein - eat more lightly cooked cruciferous/non starchy vegetables 80% Vegetables, 20% Proteins, Fats, Vegetable Starches.
- Drink tumeric cinnamon plant milk latte & chai tea sweeten with stevia
- Use lavender & oregano essential oil on skin
- Eat fermented vegetables daily
- Opt for fresh organic produce - herbicides and pesticides contain hormone dispruptors
- Drink chlorine free water
- Make sure your home is mould free
- Avoid peanuts - they often contain mould
- Avoid Dairy - sugars, mould, hormones
- Increase stomach acid by drinking tablespoon apple cider vinegar with water before meals
Health Kitchen 24 Hour Candida Control